Tuesday, January 24, 2017

NEW COOL IDEA

Hey guys, so I have been trying and thinking of things to post about here and Misplaced Poetry commented on the post suggesting I share stuff out of my writing! Now I know what you may be thinking..."

"Scribbles! You already share a bunch of your writing here! O.O"

That may be true, but let me ask you how much you know about my novel characters? Like why Rowley doesn't go by his birth name, or why Jackson Pacer's parents are never around. 

Well there is a good chance that you kind of don't know much about my characters. That is why, starting this week, I will be accepting questions to ask a certain character each week as a sort of character interview type thing. Any question you want answered, that character will try to answer. 

Here I will give you an example of what kind of question you should ask.

Shelby: *appears out of thin air* Whoa! What the heck!? Where am I?

Hi Shelby. 

Shelby: Oh it's you. What do you want?

Well I am using you as an example for a character interview. So how long have you been a cheerleader for?

Shelby: *sighs and thinks* Well... I am sure that I started around, like... seven I would say. Though I was totally bad at it. It took a lot of practice to...

Oooookay Shelby. Thank you, now bye bye!

Shelby: Wait! I wasn't... *disappears*


So that is how it would go. Each week after the character interview using your questions, I will post a character with a brief description about them, and then ask for questions based on what you want to know about said character.

To send me questions, you can send me messages via NaNoMail on Nanowrimo.org (link to the side  ----->), you can email them to me via vincenzohasacooldad@gmail.com, you can post them to my facebook page (link to the side), or just put them into the comments.


So my first character that will be answering your questions near the end of this current week is... Derrick Hilman

Derrick is the main character in my recently finished novel, Phantom Janitor. I know some of you have read bits and peices (or all of it). But not all of you have so...

Derrick is a young seventeen year old anthropomorphic timber wolf. His dad went to war and never came back was he was ten/eleven. His mom got into an accident and lost the use of her legs after remarrying to the worst possible man. Derrick enjoys acting, reading books and screenplays, Shakespeare, and burgers. 

So yeah. Any questions you want answered about Derrick, send them to me and I will make sure they get answered. 

Okay Scribblers, thank you reading all this. Stay fluffy, I love y'all! Buh-Bye! 

2 comments:

Misplaced Poetry said...

So, ok, couple questions.
What was his favorite toy when he was a kid
What is his favorite ice-cream flavor
What is his favorite mythological animal
Did he ever want to be an astronaut as a kid
What is his favorite play besides the phantom of the opera?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...What would he think of jellybean burgers?
(and this is Marci by the way! *waves intensely*)

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...