Thursday, January 12, 2017

This is that post where commenting would be nice. :D Thanks!

Heya Scribbly Scribblers! How's it going? The new year alright? I hope so.

I am doing fantastically splendid! :) The new year got pretty eventful pretty quick, which hopefully explains why I am up at 10:53 PM Typing this.

Anyway! This is the new year, and with this new year I want to be able to keep posting things here, but somehow, even though I am a creative writer, I have a hard time thinking about things to post. I know that some of you like my top 5 youtube videos, and a lot of you enjoyed the challenge.

But I can't do a challenge every week, it actually very time consuming. And Top-five things only have a short life span... in that they become boring fast.

So I am turning to you guys, my readers, and asking "What do you think I should do on my blog?"

Should I do a Q&A? Should I post more story stuff or character profiles? Should I talk about topics that matter like innsecurity and how to get over it? It's your call. Please leave a comment or send me an email and tell me what you think please!
Email: vincenzohasacooldad@gmail.com


Oh and one last thing before I sign off. My Youtube channel is on Hiatus till further notice, when I can start making content again. Sorry everyone...

But still STAY FLUFFY MY FRENS! Love y'all!

2 comments:

Misplaced Poetry said...

I think you should a whole bunch of different things. Book reviews, talk about your opinion of different writing clichés, maybe have a few where you offer writing prompts and invite people to share what they write, maybe share small clips from your writing or poems. You could showcase someone else's writing from another blog. An experience that affected your writing or you in general. Just lot's of variety would be good, in my opinion.

Scribbles Cheetah said...

Wow! Thats great advice! :D Thank you so much!

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...