Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January is over. :)

Hey guys what's up! :) The new year is already well underway, and we are here at the end of January. Anyway as a lot of you guys know, I have been doing a lot lately. And so have you guys, those of you that have been commenting and +1ing all of my posts, thank you so much! You guys have helped keep me posting here and I have so many things that I want to do here, so thank you!

Anyway, a lot has happened recently. I was finally able to get a new job working as a dishwasher at Pizza Heaven. Its a great job, and I am really enjoying it so far (Which is saying something, because I am usually not a fan of doing the dishes.)

Also, as I said in a recent post, I have been lending my voice and ideas to Broken Portal Productions (Yes V, I am excited!) I have already started recording my lines and working on writing another episode for my own doctor that they are using!

And for my biggest news... I may be getting my book published sometime soon! :D I am extremely excited for this opportunity! And I hope it actually happens!

Anyway remember that i need any questions for Shane by Thursday! :D Please feel free to comment, send me an email, facebook message, or Nanomail! :D

3 comments:

Misplaced Poetry said...

What is broken Portal Productions? (Sounds like a gaming company)

Myriad said...

Ha ha you are hilarious:P

Can I answer Misplaced Poetry's question? Yes? Ok, cool. Broken Portal Productions is a Roleplay YouTube channel that my friends and I started for fun. Cheetah is one of our new writers and voice actors!



and don't call me V....

Misplaced Poetry said...

Huh, sounds interesting. I'll have too look it up!

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...