Thursday, November 3, 2016

Goooooood Morning, everyone!
How doth everyone fare, this lovely morning?

For Nanowrimo people, it is DAY 3 of Nanowrimo. My projects, as you saw yesterday, have been going well. So to those NaNoers, Good Luck!!!!
Chasing the Fox: 6312 words
Penned to Kill: 1257 words
How's your NaNo word count? Let me know in the comments?

Today I will be going to see the movie Doctor Strange. Now I am a Marvel/DC nerd (Though probably more DC). Doctor Strange is one of my favorites. I watched the animated movie a few years back and was really impressed. THEN I heard that they were making an live-action movie, with Benedict Cumberbatch. O_____O So I am pretty excited to be going to see this movie. I will let you guys know what I think tomorrow before work!

BYEEEEEE FOR NOW!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...