Friday, November 25, 2016

More Challenge Details!

Okay so there has been some confusion about the challenge so I hope this fills any confusion! :D


  • The theme is Christmas and it is open to authors and artists.
  • The Challenge started on the 23rd. I will be accepting entries from anyone until December 15th. 
  • IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON BEING IN THE CHALLENGE PLEASE FILL OUT THE POLL SO I CAN KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE TO EXPECT! O___O
  • The story length must be over 500 words and contain one of these three sentences:
    • "Why is there a hatchet in the kitchen sink?"
    • "You got me a purple duck with green polka dots?"
    • "Don't be a meme!'
    • Bonus points if someone ate all the cookies. 
  • For the art challenge GO WILDDDDDD!!!! Of course you still need to include:
    • Christmas Tree
    • Present
    • Santa Hat
  • Please enjoy!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...