Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Preview of Chapter 2 of Penned to Kill!

Jackson laughed and looked at her with a grin. “You have to be kidding.”

Shelby glared.

Jackson went serious fast. “You’re not messing? Shelby, I don’t even have a YouTube account.”

Shelby snorted, “Really? No YouTube account? Every cool person has a YouTube account.”

Jackson gave her a look, “I am not cool. I don’t even have an email account!”

Shelby stopped, “Okay, so maybe you didn’t but since you just went full loser; we are done with this conversation.” She turned and walked off like she was a model.

Jackson threw his hands up. “I don’t even know what video she’s talking about.”

Alisha sighed and dropped her arms. “It is really weird… But if you ask me, I am glad someone is trying to expose that evil…” She paused deciding to use that word in a school so she didn’t get expelled. “But seriously… You didn’t make that video?”

Jackson shook his head. “No! I swear. I legitimately do not have a YouTube account.”

The other cheerleader, Tasha Collins, looked around. “Hurry Alisha. Before she notices were gone…”

Alisha sighed, “Dang it…” She looked back at Jackson with a small smile. “See you at your book signing…”

Jackson nodded and gave her a small smile. “See you.” He smiled as he watched them walk away. Alisha had been a friend of Jackson’s since Shelby had torn up his notebooks. She had brought Jackson some of the pieces of his notebook so he could construct most of the ideas. They began a support group like thing where they would get together and just hangout, enjoying each other’s company. Jackson had begun to develop a crush on her.

Mikey looked up from his phone and as if he could read Jackson’s thoughts. “Don’t forget about her boyfriend.”

Jackson turned to look at him. “Have I ever mentioned I sometimes hate you?”

Mikey shrugged and went back to tapping on his phone. “Better you hate me, than Jason Kendrick hate you.”

Jackson stopped cold. Jason Kendrick was on the football team. No he wasn’t the quarterback… That would be super cliché and cliché is boring. Jason Kendrick was much better than the quarterback. He was the guy that broke bones when sacking quarterbacks. He had a firm build and wide shoulders, his voice was deep and he almost sounded like a jazz singer. But he could get angry… really angry. “True…” He didn’t want Alisha’s boyfriend to shatter his spine… or anything else important.




Hope you guys enjoy :D 


No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...