Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Happy December!

Hello everyone! It's December!... or... half an hour before December because I am still up for some reason. 😂 What is wrong with me!?

O____O Anyway, so it is December, which means 15 days till the challenge entries are due! Anyone who wants to do one and send it to me, you can either send it through vincenzohasacooldad@gmail.com  or NaNoWriMo people can send it to me via NaNoMail.

Expect some new videos in the near future, probably not good ones, but fun ones none the less! Have a good day!!!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...