Friday, November 4, 2016

Doctor Strange!!!!!

I saw Doctor Strange yesterday, aaaaaaaand DAAAAAAAAAANG!

Without saying too much and spoiling it all... Here is my review of the movie Doctor Strange.

Benedict Cumberbatch did amazing as Doctor Stephen Strange, who kind of reminded me a lot of Tony Stark but I really liked how he played his character. His ego and cluelessness in the ways of magic, make watching his character deal with certain... situations very humorous. I found my self laughing a lot!

Tilda Swinton also did a great job playing The Ancient One. I really haven't seen her in anything but the Narnia movies, but her role in the movie was amazing. She was very perky and funny throughout the movie. I personally enjoyed her portrayal.

As far as the rest of the characters, I was amazed and impressed. The movie itself was intriguing and action-packed, but it did a great job at highlighting Strange's newness to the world of magic in a bunch of ways that were crazy funny. You could definitely tell that Doctor Strange had no idea what he was doing at some points.

All in all, one a scale of 1-10, I give this movie a nine for a great storyline, good potrayal of a lot of the characters, for all the humor infused moments, and Benedict Cumberbatch's American accent (Seriously, British People using American accents is just as cool as the British accents themselves.

I definitely recommend this movie to everyone, especially Marvel fans. It is definitely a must see if you want to stay in line with the phase Marvel is following in their movies.


No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...