Saturday, November 26, 2016

My nerdy obsessions this month: NOVEMBER

Okay so a lot of things happened this month that made the nerd in me die and then regenerate... multiple times.

So lets start with the ones that I have already told you about.

Doctor Strange came out earlier in the month, it was a very humorous and enjoyable movie with more Easter eggs and fan-girl moments than I can actually count. My suggestion, GO SEE IT! HURRY! BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! 😨

Young Justice season 3 is confirmed to be coming to Netflix and it looks like we'll see some new favorites and maybe a possible return of several dead characters. Plus! DARKSEID! Come on! That would mean big things for the heroes this season. And so many characters you could introduce! Supergirl, Granny Goodness, Big Barda, Miracle Man! The possibilities are endless. Because introducing Apokolyps this season is a biiiiiig thing. And the Light may have bitten off more than the can chew again.

Most of you probably have heard about the new show coming to Netflix... THE FREAKING SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS!!!!! Let me have a second to freak out again. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 This is huge for me, I have head almost the entire series and I have been wanting to see more since the attempt at making the movie with Jim Carrey several years ago. For those of you who haven't heard of this yet. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE! Go read the books. Seriously they are amazing! Here is the trailer for show right here.


When the pilot comes out I will be doing a review of it and posting it here! And look at it. This is very exciting for me because I love these books.

I will be back with another one of these in December where a few nerdy obsessions WILL be driving me bonkers! (ROGUE ONE!)

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...