Wednesday, November 23, 2016

CHALLENGE TIME!!!!!

Heyo peoples!!!
Jordan: Oh Haaaaaaayyyyy
Jordan... This is my post, you had time in the video.
Jordan: Sooooo? I wanted to crash your blog too!
Okay fine fren.

Well hello everyone! Guess what? Today is the day I announce our challenge! And our theme is...
Jordan: Christmas... Its christmas everyone.
-_- Thank you fren.
Jordan: ;D

So anyway, this year's theme is Christmas, as my amazing fren said.
Jordan: STAHPPPPP
So this year. I am opening up this challenge this year to artists and writers who will get to write something that has do with the theme. But with any good challenge... there is a twist.

Jordan: Lemme do thissss!! 
Okay fren
Jordan: If you're a writer, you must include one of these three silly random sentences. 
"Why is there a hatchet in the kitchen sink?"
"You got me a purple duck with green polka dots?"
"Don't be a meme!'
Yes. Only one, but feel free to use more than one of them.
And artists, need to include these things
Christmas Tree
Present
Santa Hat

Jordan: Bonus points if someone ate all the cookies. 
JORDAN PUT THE COOKIES BACK!

Entries must be:
No less then 500 words (for writers)
Safe for veiwers under 13
FUN
And include the requirements.

SEND ALL ENTRIES TO ME @ vincenzohasacooldad@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is the end date or the time when my entry must be sent in? and can I Nano mail it to you instead of using Gmail?

Scribbles Cheetah said...

Okay, the all entries are due on December 15, and yes you can use Nanomail!!!

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...