Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Well, it looks like I am back! :D

Hello there people! Looks like I am going to be back for awhile this time!
For those of you who don't know me, I am Scribbles the HalfBloodCheetah! I am a writer/wannabe Youtuber/college student/blogger... O____O You get the idea.
Anyway, I am back from a rather long hiatus. Had some stuff to take care of and did some cool things during that time.

One of those cool things was, I finished highschool and graduated. And now... I have to be an ADULT *dramatic music and horrified scream* But in all seriousness, Adulthood is actually an interesting experience. It definitely has its ups and down. (More downs if you ask me, but you didn't hear that from me) But it is nice to start branching of and becoming independent.

That leads me to telling you that I officially have a job now! YAYYYYYYYY! I am now and employee at Little Caesars and I just started training Monday. It seems like a lot of fun so far and I can't wait to go back Friday.

I have also been super busy with college stuff and I am working on my AA degree, and I will be done with it by summer time!

Um... O.O I already stated that I started a youtube channel right? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM_fhX_DD53O0ay7Mp6hwdQ 
And that I finished Phantom Janitor. (More details to come soon)

As per any news I might have, I may be doing anotheer challenge Late November?Early December (More details also to come.)

Aaaaaanyway, thats what has been keeping me busy. If you have any ideas for posts, please share. In the future may have a video coming sometime soon, plus a review of Doctor Strange (BIIIIG MAYBE THERE), and some posts about things that come to mind. Anyway, Bye for now! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You said I could say hi to you, so I am...Hi.

Scribbles Cheetah said...

Hi!!! ^-^ You're thing says unknown. Who are you O.O Are yoiu a cool person? (If you are my friend you are cool to me!)

Unknown said...

Oh, wonderful! It's great to see you again! I sincerely apologize for my having gone quiet lately - school has been overwhelming, and I've had to deal with scores of Honors and AP classes. Nevertheless, I'm happy to see you, and it's cool that you've got a job and are having a good time! :D

Scribbles Cheetah said...

OH UNKNOWN! I KNOW YOU. Hi Steampunk!!!

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...