Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day all! :D

Guess what today is!? :D

For single people, its Tuesday! 😀😀😀 Who doesn't  love a good Tuesday, eh people? Just a normal day to go to school and work and things like that. So to you single Scribblers, have a lovely tuesday! Hope someone randomly gives you chocolate or a bag of mints or something like that!

But to everyone else, today is VALENTINES DAY 😀💙💘😁 Isn't that just dandy! As you can see above, I got a bag of mints! YAY :D I am excited for everyone, because Valentines day is such a happy day. Its a day couples can celebrate their love for one another, whether platonic or smoochy kissy love. 

So whatever day you're celebrating today happy v day peeps! :D



ALSO: I NEED QUESTIONS FOR KAMRYN. Send me those by tomorrow! 

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...