Thursday, February 23, 2017

Vegan Vampire?

Shane krept through the school. He was supposed to be at band, but for some reason vampires on a bloodlust rampage really made him not want to going. He decided to try the cafeteria instead. As he walked through the door, he froze when he saw Mikey sitting at one of the tables, guzzling gallons of coconut water. Shane slowly backed away but ended up tripping and falling.


Mikey’s head snapped up and turned and Shane could see his eyes glowing red. He tried scooting away as Mikey stood up with a bottle of coconut water in his paw. “Heeeeeeeey Shane.”


Shane was against the wall, terrified. “Oh please… Not today.”


Mikey cocked his head as he got closer. “What’s wrong Shane? It’s just me.” Somehow vampires looked much more creepy today.


Shane whimpered, “You’re gonna drink my blood!” He squeezed his eyes shut. Nothing happened. He opened one eye and saw Mikey guzzling the bottle of coconut water. “What are you doing?”


Mikey looked down at Shane. “Drinking coconut water.” His eyes were still red and he still looked terrifying, but he wasn’t attacking him.


Shane looked back up. “Why am I not dead?”


Mikey crossed his arms, “How many times to I have to tell you stinking people! I am allergic to blood! I drink coconut water instead! Apparently it has very similar nutrients as blood does.”


Tekky came into the lunchroom as Shane was standing up. “That may be true, but it's not as fun that way.” He raspily giggled as he gave Shane a creepy wink. “Plus sucking people's blood means more hot vampires! C’mon Shane. Being a hot vampire is fun!”


Shane screamed and ran in the opposite direction.


Tekky sighed, “Guess no one likes the idea of becoming a hot vampire…”


Mikey patted Tekky on the head. “It's okay buddy. I think Shane is obviously missing out.”


Tekky smiled and winked. “We are both really hot vampires.”


Mikey chuckled, “Go see if you can get Shane! We could name our band The Fangs!”

Tekky laughed and ran off. “Looooooove that!”


Mikey owned by my friend Jordan, and Tekky belongs to my friend Tekky.

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...