Tuesday, February 7, 2017

My weekend was boring-ish.

Hello everyone! Did you miss me?! :D *crickets chirp*

... Well then. Thats encouraging.

Anyway! My weekend was super long and I didn't have a chance to write any posts. But I am back and I am okay!

The Superbowl happened... Didn't really care. Just went for the food because... You know, food is good. And I don't get the chance to eat not vegan very often.

Didn't like the results of the Superbowl, obviously something shady went on to get the Patriots from 3 to 28 and ending up winning, but as I said. I didn't care. Still don't. Football isn't my thing.

But I did watch a cool Star Trek Fan-Film with my dad. The effects were a little iffy, but I liked the movie. I can't remember the name but if I do I will put something up with a review of it

Oh! And I got to hang out with my buddy Thomas! :D Thomas is cool!

Anyway that was my weekend. Kinda boring, but those were the two things that stuck out. Other than that, I worked. Thats how I get paid. So I can... buy things! ;)

ANYWAY x2... I will see you guys next time I post with something better than whatever the heck I just did  Have a great day! And DONT FORGET! I am still taking questions for Jackson Pacer. SEND ME QUESTIONS! 

Love y'all! Stay Fluffy! PEACE!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...