Thursday, February 16, 2017

Kamryn Scott Interview!

Kamryn: Hey! You wanted to talk to me?

Yes. Its character interview time!

Kamryn: *frowns* Oh. *shrugs* Well I have nothing better I need to do. Ask away!

Awesomeness! Okay first question.

Kamryn: Ask it already.

O.O I was about to...

Kamryn: Oh... Sorry about that.

Have you ever lifted a car?

Kamryn: *Chuckles* Yes. Wait... are we talking about vroom vroom cars, or train cars?

Either or.

Kamryn: Yes on both.

What is the most annoying thing about your brother?

Kamryn: Oh my gosh, where to start with Korey. I only have to state one thing?

Yeah. But if you feel like saying more, by all means.

Kamryn: Okay, first thing. That fake british accent he always uses. I mean seriously. He uses it so much he lost his American accent. Then there is his love for oranges. He loves them, but I am pretty sure he only likes them because the sight of oranges always ticks me off. I don't know what on earth it is, but oranges drive me insane.

Well then... That is interesting. What job do you think you'd be terrible at?

Kamryn: *thinks* I would probably suck at being a doctor. That requires a steady and gentle hand and... I don't exactly meet the gentle part.

What is something you are certain that you will never experience?

Kamryn: I am almost certain I will never experience what it feels like to get married. Honestly, I do like guys and all... but I don't see myself ever settling down and having a family.

Okay! Thank you!

Kamryn: No problem!



Hope you guys enjoyed that interview. There weren't as many questions this time so I pulled some from this helpful thing here.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/ARdLD0gUmYd406Psv5XOxL0yOso54hx2vO8L5hPU5QmAdrWlBr9YQOk/


So next week I will be answering questions and interviewing Caddie Greene.

She is a younger girl who can control lighting. She has blonde hair and sea blue eyes, and she enjoys reading comic books! :D Ask me questions! PLEASE

1 comment:

Myriad said...

Cool! Ok, questions for Caddie.
1. Have you ever used your lightning to blow something up?
2. If you could have any pet in the world(fictional and nonfictional) what would it be?
3. What is your favorite dessert?

Aaaand I'm out.

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...