Saturday, February 25, 2017

MY NERDY OBSESSIONS: February Edition

Guess what time it is! 😁😀 It is time for the nerdy obsessions of February!

So this first one is more of a life obsession, Doctor Who. I have been both watching and working on my story stuff for Doctor Who lately and I just can not help but geek out and cry as I watch this show. I definitely recommend both the New and Classic Who's and you may want to catch up because Series 10 is coming soon.

Next the Lego Batman movie came out recently and it was an okay movie. But my favorite part of the movie was Harley Quinn OH and some... suprise cameos ;) (Spoilers!). Go see it. Seriously. Please.

Then onto more DC stuff, DC is coming out with an animated version of one of my favorite Teen Titans Storylines, The Judas Contract. For those of you who don't know, DC has been releasing a ton of animated movies in the last few years like Son of Batman, Bat Blood, Teen Titans v Justice League, JL DARK and now this one. It looks AMAZING. And me the calm person as I am took it rather well

Also me; OH MY GOSH! *freaks out*
For those of you who don't know what this means, it means we are going to be seeing some new Titans come into play such as Terra, Jericho, and Speedy. ;) And of course everyone's favorite terminator, Deathstroke. Not going to spoil the comic, but you can be sure that when I see it, I am reviewing it here.

So MAJOR FANBOY for that.
Also still psyched for Young Justice Season 3 to come out! :D :D :D 
AND THE FLASH/SUPERGIRL MUSICAL IS COMING CLOSE. IT SHALL ARRIVE SOON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 


So yeah. My nerdy obsessions. ;) Have a good day everyone. STAY FLUFFY!

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...