Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I entered for a scholarship!

Heya guys. I know this is the second post I have written today... (LIES! The character interview is scheduled to post tomorrow morning at 8)  But I wanted to tell you guys about a scholarship I entered for. Its a culinary scholarship, I really dont know much but you should go look at the website THIS HERE IS THE PAGE THAT TELLS YOU EVERYTHING!

But its cool! ANd I entered it. And I need people to vote for me once every day until the fifteenth so I may win! I am currently at 56th place in this! So please vote for my video! This is the link to my video!

Okay Thanks! :D

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...