Thursday, February 23, 2017

Caddie Greene Interview

Hello Caddie!

Caddie: T'sup.

I have some questions here for you! Do you have a minute?

Caddie: *puts down her comic* Sure.

Sweet! So have you ever used your lightning to blow something up?

Caddie: Oh certainly. Wouldn't you if you had the power to electrocute things and stuff?

What was the first thing you electrocuted?

Caddie: *smirks* A person. Named Mack.

Sounds like fun! If you could have any pet in the world(fictional and nonfictional) what would it be?

Caddie: *chuckles* I like cheetahs. I would want a cheetah kitten.

*Her friend Jarrod peeks in the room* EXCUSE ME! *frowns* You would replace me, your best friend with a kitten! I am way cooler than a kitten!!!!

Caddie: Cool it, Jarrod! I was talking about what pet I would get. 

*Jarrod awkwardly shuffles out* Sorry! O.O

Well... That was awkward... What is your favorite dessert?

Caddie: Well since most of my friends can cook, I actually have gained a more advanced pallet, But I really like cinnamon rolls with vanilla ice cream. 

Yummy! Thank you for your time!



Okie! That was Caddie everyone. Hope you enjoyed that. Till next Thursday will be taking questions for my character Cassidy Wells! She is my character from Phantom Janitor. She is an actress, and she loves spending time with her friends, eating burgers, and her best friend Derrick. Please send me questions.

No comments:

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...