Thursday, February 2, 2017

Shane Sheppard Interview!

Shane: *walks in, looking a little confused* Um... Hi! I am Shane, here for my interview?

Hey, Shane! Come sit down.

Shane: Okay, sweet! *sits in a chair* What kind of questions am I being asked?

Oh you know, random questions. People are curious to know about you and stuff like that

Shane: Okay. Cool. Ask away person. 

Okay! First question! What do you think of Earl Gray, hot?

Shane: Earl Gray as in Earl Grey tea? Wait... Is that a Star Trek: Next Generation reference? Make it so. *laughs* I love Star Trek!'

Star Trek is pretty darn awesome. What about orange creamsicles, and aliens, and fuzzy socks?

Shane: Whoa okay thats alot of things... Ummm. I really don’t like orange creamsicles at all… Aliens are cool, unless they suddenly became real and tried to kill me… and even that wouldn’t surprise me at this point. And fuzzy socks on fur actually feel like what I think heaven feels like. You have no idea how much I love soft fuzzy things!

What would you do if he suddenly grew wings? Or turned into a fish?

Shane: I would freak out if I grew wings… and I would hate being a fish so…

Which is your favorite video game?

Shane: I really like the Uncharted games. I just really like the concept of being an explorer/treasure hunter. Just because it would be cool. Oh and I like Undertale now. It’s a super fun game, that makes me cry.

Would you wear purple?

Shane: Purple is a very nice color, but I would not wear purple clothes. Purple tends to clash with my normal clothing style. But sometimes, I spray the fur on my head purple, with fur spray. I like it.

Have you been mistaken for a bear?

Shane: Oh, I hope not. Bears aren’t the friendliest people. Being a dog, I like being recognized as one. People like dogs! :)

What hand do you write with?

Shane: I am a lefty. Though I could write with my right if I wanted to… Just don’t want to…

Don't you just love these random questions?

Shane: I really don't know... Man who asked that dumb question?

I did... 

Shane: Oh that wasn't a question? Wait... Don't leave! I  am sorry!



So yeah... That interview ended abruptly.

Shane: Dude! I said I was sorry!



Anyway! Hope y'all enjoyed that. My feelings are okay. Shane didn't break them ;D

ANYWAY x2 
Till next Thursday I will be accepting questions for Jackson Pacer.
For those of you who have been with me for the past few months, you know Jackson. He is the pessimistic, not so popular murder mystery writers, with a love for chocolate and coffee concoctions, and a dislike for pears, the presidential candidates, and Shelby Keener.

Again please comment, email, facebook, or Nanomail me questions you want to see Jackson answer! 

1 comment:

Misplaced Poetry said...

If you where flung into outerspace would you rather have the Enterprise or the Millennium falcon as your ride?
It's raining and you can't go anywhere. What do you do?
You've become a shapeshifter. What do you shapeshift into first?
If you where a computer, what would you want your screen-saver to be?
Do you have all your teeth?
If you could change your eye color what would you change it to?
If you could never come home to anywhere, would you be sad?
If you had to wear Sherlock Clothes (long coat, hat, ect) for a week, how would your friends react?
What if you suddenly have eleven toes instead of ten?

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...