Friday, February 10, 2017

Staring at a blank page...

Guys... I have a bad case of writers block right now. And the one thing I can think to do is to write down all of my thoughts on a piece of paper, until I can get something to flow through my head. And since I have a blog with no post for  today, I figured I would write this post.

So recently in my James Patterson class, we talked about the terror every writer knows... The blank page. Every single writer has seen the blank page. And I am definitely looking at one right now. But as he said, its best to write anything.

Just open a document and type what is on your mind! It doesn't have to make sense, it doesn't even have to follow a certain story. Just look at me, my ideas aren't coming SO I AM WRITING A BLOG POST! About my inability to form ideas.

But I am hoping that this post helps. So next time you are deprived of ideas and its driving you crazy, just open a document or grab a notebook and write about something until you get ideas.

Now if you'll excuse me, I just got a cool idea and I am gonna go write! Byeeeeee! :D

2 comments:

Myriad said...

Man, do I know that feeling...

Misplaced Poetry said...

Ahh the familiar sickness of the paralysis of the mind reaching down to the fingers.
I hate it too.

31 Days of Horror Results. (I Drop Several F-Bombs. For Emphasis! I'm Not Sorry! Okay, maybe a little sorry...)

 It's not thirty-one days. I do know how to count. I just was not in a great place mentally to follow a schedule for something that was ...